In this week’s podcast episode, Segun Akiode hosts Tinukemi Olaoye to discuss “The Benefits of Career Coaching”.
Tinukemi Olaoye is a Lawyer turned Certified Career Coach, Corporate Trainer and Speaker. On this episode she shares on how she transited from the law profession into career coaching and corporate training. Her decision was based on an “understanding that your life is your life, you maybe at a certain point in life now but you get to determine how you want it to go from thereon”.
On this episode, you would learn:
- That career coaching is more than the job search process alone. It is more holistic than the way many individuals see career coaching.
- That many people don’t think they need career coaching but they wake up thinking – ‘I hate my job’, ‘I need to get a pay raise’, ‘I don’t know what to do with my life’, ‘how do I perform in my new role’ etc. These are symptoms people need career coaching.
- That career coaching is all about offering solutions. It can help individuals get to the root cause of career dissatisfaction which many individuals are going through today. A skilled career coach can help you in this regard.
- That career coaching is having someone who is invested in your success by your side helping you to take the decisions you have to take. It having someone trained and skilled to help you go from point A to point B in your career.
- That the main benefit of career coaching is helping individuals achieve whatever career goal they have set – whether to decide to identify a career path or career direction or transition between one career to another or get a new job or get to do my job better etc. Career coaching is all you need.
Go ahead to download and listening to this week’s episode, happy listening 🙂
After listening, feel free to drop a comment or ask your question in the comment section below.
Thank you for listening 🙂
Special Podcast Mention:
Credit: Podcast sound track by BenSound.Com