On this week’s episode of the podcast, I would be sharing my personal story with you on “How I Secured My First Job 8 Weeks After My NYSC.”
Yes, you heard me right; I secured my very first job, barely 8 weeks after completing the mandatory National Youth Service Scheme (NYSC) programme.
[bctt tweet=”Good grades ALONE wouldn’t get you a job in the Nigeria job market of today!” username=”segunakiode”]
In this episode, you will learn:
- The full gist of how I secured my first job after NYSC by a clear out-of-the-box-thinking idea.
- That there is a big difference between excelling in a thing and finding fulfillment in that thing.
- That good grades ALONE wouldn’t get you a job in the Nigeria job market of today, as the employment market is too crowded. To get a job, you must make sure to stood out of the crowd of job seekers.
[bctt tweet=”There is a big difference between excelling in a thing and finding fulfillment in that thing.” username=”segunakiode”]
Feel free to drop a comment below, after listening to the podcast episode, if you require career coaching or have a question to ask.
Happy listening 🙂
- AGDC – Afterschool Graduate Development Center
- Corporate Misfit: Immutable Career Leasons for Fresh Graduates
Credit: Podcast Soundtrack by BenSound.Com