According to Wikipedia, “Entrepreneurship is the process of designing, launching and running a new business, i.e. a startup company offering a product, process or service.”
[bctt tweet=”Entrepreneurship is a path less traveled and it is not for the faint-hearted. – @opeawo” username=”segunakiode”]
In this episode, you’ll discover:
- That entrepreneurship is the path less traveled and it is not for the faint-hearted, it involves alot of hardwork.
- Learn more about how Jobberman.Com was started by fresh graduates that had no prior experience in running a business went ahead to build the biggest job website in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- How the Co-founders of Jobberman.Com took a ‘calculated bet’ to start Jobberman.Com that has now attracted many rounds of investments over a time.
- What graduates should watch out for if they wish to follow the entrepreneurship route
- How to validate your entrepreneurial idea in-line with market opportunities
- That, there is beauty in an imperfect start as demonstrated by the Jobberman.Com story
Feel free to drop a comment in the comment section below, after listening to the podcast.
Happy listening 🙂
Credit: Podcast Soundtrack by BenSound.Com