Today’s podcast episode is the concluding part of the radio show interview I had few weeks ago on Unilag FM Lagos, where I discussed “Securing and Sustaining Your Career as An Employee”. The radio show was very interesting as I had a great time with Deborah.
In this episode, you’ll get to learn:
- What employers look out for in their employees after employment
- Why organizations are laying off staff and how they go about it
- How to survive being laid off as an employee in the current recession
Go ahead to download and listen to the podcast episode…
Previous Episodes on “Securing and Sustaining Your Career as An Employee”:
- Securing and Sustaining Your Career as An Employee – Part 1
- Securing and Sustaining Your Career as An Employee – Part 2
After listening, feel free to drop a comment or ask your career related question in the comment section below.
And remember to subscribe to the podcast, so you would not miss any podcast episode in the course of the year.
Thank you for listening ?
Credit: Podcast sound track by BenSound.Com